[Declined] Application: Outtámana
31 Oct, 2015 19:10
First name: Peter

Your computer

System specifications:

FPS during general raiding: 35 - 45

FPS during raiding and heavy load (bloodlust+spam everything+shiny boss abilities): 25 - 35

Do you have and use a microphone? of course

Internet connection (use speedtest, pick Paris which is where the Draenor server is located, and paste the result-URL):

How often do you disconnect? almost never.

How often does your PC crash? havent crashed yet, it's quite new smile
Character information

Character name: Outtámana

Class: Warrior

Spec: Protection

Amory link (log out with the gear and spec you are applying with):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Outt%c3%a1mana/simple

Off-spec (if any):Glad/fury

Alts worth mentioning (with links):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Ha%c3%adrypothead/simple
Raiding

Raiding schedule and IRL (will our raiding schedule fit your real life?):the times fits me. im useally home around 5:30 server time.

Previous expansion experience: i started as fury back in cata, but have been tanking since start of ToT. i have cleared everything from ToT till now as a tank.

Mindset (describe your attitude on progress and farm raids):focused on while raiding, but i enjoy a laugh at other times.
Combatlog links:.

Screenshot of your UI while raiding (use Imgur) (if you don't have a useful screenshot atm queue up for LFR and bail when you're done):

Which important addons and WAs do you use? DBM, tellmewhen, gtfu, skada

Which macros do you use? i use a Enraged regeneration + Last stand as a combo.

Which keybinds do you use? im not sure what you mean, but i have all my spells, cd's and stuff binded to a key. (im not a clicker) smile

Explain your talent and glyph choices and alternatives:im not sure how to explain this, but i switch around depending on single target/aoe fights, and fights where you need more moving. for example.

How do you check what your numbers are like? with the add-on skada

Where do you find new info about your class? i use icy veins mostly.

If you have geared alts, at which lvl can you play them?

Do you know anyone from the guild? nope.
Previous guilds

Which guilds, roles, approximate dates, and why did you leave? the guild im in atm "Raid Masters" are lacking some leadership, and useally half of the signed up shows up, when it's raiding time. they are very unbalanced.
Where did you hear about us? Fritz an trade chat smile
Anything else you wanna add?not really no. hope to hear from you smile
Edited 31 Oct, 2015 20:41
31 Oct, 2015 19:32
Heya mate.

Just gonna start of by telling that when people apply, Its really important that they answer every question. For example its always good to know your comp specs, Internet speed, Talents and choices in your spec.

Also its a little dizzy on the previous experience part. As a tank experience in previous expansions on a High difficulty is a huge perk. So if you want to complete the application, i would want to know more about your previous tanking experience, Maybe some keybindings and macros that you use in protection.

What we are looking for is a mythic ready tank. Someone who wont die from melee hits, A player who knows when to use cooldowns properly in fights. Someone who pick up on fights fast and can execute them properly. Would like your honest opinion on that part, if you think you are someone we wont waste any time on.

If you can start by filling in all the blanks in the application that would be great, and i'll give you a ingame whisp later on.

Register or login to create to post a reply.