[Declined]Restesteron- Resto Shaman- ilvl 715
14 Nov, 2015 23:03
About yourself

First name: Yurdal

Your computer

System specifications:

i5 4690k cpu, Asus gtx 960 rog strix OC edition, 2400 mhz 16 gb Corsair vengeance memory. Asus maximus VII gene-z Intel Z97 Socket 1150 DDR3 3300 Mhz O.C.motherboard. Cooler Master HAF 912 ADVANCE mid tower 750 watt p.s case.

FPS during general raiding: 60+

FPS during raiding and heavy load (bloodlust+spam everything+shiny boss abilities): 60+

Do you have and use a microphone? Yes i do.

Internet connection (use speedtest, pick Paris which is where the Draenor server is located, and paste the result-URL):

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4832992314 ( generally around 80ish ms tho)

How often do you disconnect? Once-twice in a few months ( that's prolly because of some technical issues by blizzard.)

How often does your PC crash? Never.
Character information

Character name: Restesteron

Class: Shaman

Spec: Restoration

Amory link (log out with the gear and spec you are applying with):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Restosteron/simple

Off-spec (if any): Elemental

Alts worth mentioning (with links): Nirahl- Ilvl 715 mage. ( frost/arcane) 20 more tomes for legendary ring. 6 more tomes for Shaman. ( Gave a bit of a break so left a bit behind.In a week im getting the rings tho. )
Raiding

Raiding schedule and IRL (will our raiding schedule fit your real life?):

The days and times fit amazingly .

Previous expansion experience:

8/13 Mythic experience. Last guild had 9 but i missed one.

Mindset (describe your attitude on progress and farm raids):

I'm playn this game for fun first of all. I attend all raids ( progression and farm doesnt matter really. ) And im a person who dies for more progression. Never have enough smile
Combatlog links:

I'm a bit lost here on this one. But ill link if u can tell me what to do exactly. Generally pulln out around 90-100 k hps on mythic fights without legendary ring and 715 gear. ( Kormrok, council and gorefiend fights) others in first 6 around 60 k.
Screenshot of your UI while raiding (use Imgur) (if you don't have a useful screenshot atm queue up for LFR and bail when you're done):

http://imgur.com/h7AQD6B ( hope i could do that )

Which important addons and WAs do you use?

DBM, Tell me when, angry assignments, GTFO, Raven, Elvui ( don't use it anymore tho ),Exorsus Raid Tools, EPGP loot and skada

Which macros do you use?

/cast Blood Fury
/cast Ascendance

just this one rly.

Which keybinds do you use?

ctrl+1+2+3+4+5, alt+1+2+3+4+5, F1,F2,F3,F4,T,F,R,C buttons.

Explain your talent and glyph choices and alternatives:

High Tide, Elemental Blast, Echo of the elements, Rushing Streams ( Conductivity on raid stacking bosses like hellfire council. ) Glyphs: Spirit walker's grace, healing steam totem and healing wave.

How do you check what your numbers are like?

By the help of skada addon.

Where do you find new info about your class?

www.icy-veins.com mostly.

If you have geared alts, at which lvl can you play them?

i do have a mage and a warrior. Mage is ilvl 715 and 8 mythic experience aswell. Warrior is ilvl 665 gearing it slowly.

Do you know anyone from the guild?

I think not.
Previous guilds

Which guilds, roles, approximate dates, and why did you leave?

Last one was Ad Elysium. Stayed like 2 months. I wanted to have mage main there so was still learning. Some people couldn't get along with it so i decided to leave before some arguements pop up even tho gleader insisted on me to stay and do not mind those kinda ppl. ( Hopped lots of guilds in near past that's not a good thing i know but im tryn to find a home i can stay long time. )

Where did you hear about us?

On general chat in warspear.
Why should we pick you?

Dedicated and persistent raid mentality.Willing to learn and never repeat a mistake. Tryn to do the best healing without failing every raid consistently. Fun, chatty and most important respectful person.

Anything else you wanna add?

I'd like to add that im in need of a good and a home feeling like guild which i can stay till the end. Your progress suits me aswell. I hope i can suit in guild too.
15 Nov, 2015 10:28
Hey, Ty for applying.

Have a few questions for you. Firstly what class do you wanna play? You did write that you wanted to have a mage as a main but you applied here with your resto shaman.
Secondly you are talking about 8/13? Can only see 3/13 on shaman and 6/13 on the mage.

Contact me at frahnsa#2450 and we can proceed with this application.
Edited 15 Nov, 2015 11:00

Register or login to create to post a reply.