Dominik
Slovenia
Your computer

System specifications:
Procesor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz 3-50GHz
Ram-8GB
FPS during general raiding:
60+
FPS during raiding and heavy load (bloodlust+spam everything+shiny boss abilities):
50+ (I have on kazzak 40man or more 30+fps never drop lower if I do then is servers or addons)
Do you have and use a microphone?
Yeas I have it and using it
Internet connection (use speedtest, pick Paris which is where the Draenor server is located, and paste the result-URL):
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4856312428
How often do you disconnect?
at raids 1-3times a year
How often does your PC crash?
it happened once in a year and it was my foult smile
Character information

Character name:
Konoklo
Class:
Warlock
Spec:
Destro/affly
Armory link (log out with the gear and spec you are applying with):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Konoklo/simple
Off-spec (if any):
destro but same gear :/
Alts worth mentioning (with links):

it's not realy alt it's my old main mage
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Fureox/simple

Raiding

Raiding schedule and IRL (will our raiding schedule fit your real life?): yes they will

Previous expansion experience:
I start with raiding in MoP so first 3raids were bad progres in SoO I kill Garosh hc one weak before WoD patch
Mindset (describe your attitude on progress and farm raids):
On progress I'm more or less serious most of the time when we fighting the boss (focousing on boss mechanics 150%) on farm boss chill game play, some jokes if guild allow it
Combatlog links:

Screenshot of your UI while raiding (use Imgur) (if you don't have a useful screenshot atm queue up for LFR and bail when you're done):

Which important addons and WAs do you use?
affdots, angry assigment, exorsus raidtools,tmw, dbm, healers have to die,iskar asist,omicc, quartz, tidy plate, and some others for pvp and world thinks
Which macros do you use?
at the moment I use macros only for pvp on my warlock
Which keybinds do you use?
1,2,3,4,5,e,r,f,g,q,c,t,z,(shift+1,2,3,4,5,e,r,f,g,q,c),mous 3,shift+mous3,ctrl+mous3, mous4,shift+mous4,ctrl+mous4,(ctrl+e,r,f,g,c,q) thats all my keybinds on bars using them all on mage but have some free spots on my lock becouse of lacking spells.
Explain your talent and glyph choices and alternatives:

How do you check what your numbers are like?
skada for dmg ,recount for interapts or other thinks
Where do you find new info about your class?
MMo-champion or if I play somethink new icy vains or noxxic
If you have geared alts, at which lvl can you play them?
not yeat on thise server but until legion I should have 2+alts to play them on hc or even mytic lvl
Do you know anyone from the guild?
I don't think so but it can happened I know some slovenian one
Previous guilds

Which guilds, roles, approximate dates, and why did you leave?
I'm at the moment with my mage in animosity. I'm not gona leave only them I'm leaving server becouse defiase brotherhood server is dieing(raiding guild on nice mytic progres)
Where did you hear about us?

On a trade chat and alot about u guys when u were only SLovenian guild

Why should we pick you?

Well I'm nice and fun player with decent game play. I'm looking for a guild to call it home so when I found that guild i will be there to the end of the guild.

Anything else you wanna add?
My exp at the moment is 11/13mytic and alot of waiping on mannaroth so basicly I have 12/13exp. With more gear on my warlock I can be realy nice fit in u raiding grop smile
23 Nov, 2015 22:16
Ty for applying.

If you add my b-tag, i can give you some options if you want to raid in our team

Frahnsa#2450
24 Nov, 2015 22:01
I added u will have my friend list online all the time so when u acept me please write somethink smile

Register or login to create to post a reply.