[Accepted] Cyberlockz - Destro/Affli 726 Warlock
04 Dec, 2015 01:16
About yourself
Hello, I am a 20year old student from Norway. I like to party in the weekends(this guild would be awesome for that as its no raiding), Play paintball, play with my littlebrothers (have 4brothers and 2 sisters), and I work at a takeaway fastfood resturant.
First name:
Simen

Norway

Your computer

System specifications:
Sapphire Ntro R9 390 graphic card, amd fx 8120 clocked to 4.5ghz processor, 16gb ram.
FPS during general raiding:
50-64(set on max 64) this is with settings set on max graphics there is in this game.
FPS during raiding and heavy load (bloodlust+spam everything+shiny boss abilities):
40+
Do you have and use a microphone?
I do, I have 2 pairs of Astro a40's headset with mick, and I do talk alot sometimes so tell me to shut up.
Internet connection (use speedtest, pick Paris which is where the Draenor server is located, and paste the result-URL):
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4885568214
How often do you disconnect?
sometimes between 20-21 because of family.
How often does your PC crash?

Never unless its to hot in the room, so far happened once.

Character information

Character name:
Cyberlockz
Class:
Warlock
Spec:
Main spec is destruction but Iknow rotation etc for affli, tho I dont perform the same dps..
Armory link (log out with the gear and spec you are applying with):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Cyberlockz/simple
Off-spec (if any):
its the same gear, could swap 2 pieces if I upgrade em with valor.
Alts worth mentioning (with links):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Cyberlocks/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Kirit%C3%B2/simple

Raiding

Raiding schedule and IRL (will our raiding schedule fit your real life?):
It will, and if I have to go to work on thursday I will make sure to tell an officer early.
Previous expansion experience:
*Warlords of Draenor: Started late in this expansion (When Brf was released) Did like 5/7HC in HM, and after I think 3 weeks time I managed to down Blackhand HC in a pug. All in all I killed BH Hc 4times before HFC. Right now Im at 13/13Hc 2/13M, First Archimonde kill was in a pug, the rest with my current Guild [SideFx]
*Mists of Pandaria: Didnt play
*Cataclysm: Only played on release, Did some firelands, BoT with a guild(10man Hc I believe tho IM NOT SURE..) Totfw. Did not touch Dragon soul.
Wrath of the Lich King: Killed Lich King 10man normal 1 week before Cataclysm, did like 7 bosses on 25man HC, this expansion was where I started playing world of warcraft, I think it was just after icc released.
Mindset (describe your attitude on progress and farm raids):
I try to think positive, focusing more on my mistakes before others, I come prepared with a good clue of the fight from watching guides etc, have flasks, pots, runes and personal food ready and just do my best. on farm raids I would be more casual, probably say a joke or two.
Combatlog links:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9595548/latest/#boss=1777
Screenshot of your UI while raiding (use Imgur) (if you don't have a useful screenshot atm queue up for LFR and bail when you're done):
http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/581605/module_appform/full/582954.jpg
Which important addons and WAs do you use?
Dbm, gtfo, exorsus raid tools, elvui for ui and some addons for unit bars and stuff like that. Also got iskar assist, angry assignments and oRA3 (last one to keep track on rings)
Which macros do you use?
Only use a mouseover havoc macro, Dont really need more on a destro lock.
Which keybinds do you use?
1,2,3,4,s1,s2,s3,s4,9(on the mouse)0(on the mouse) f, AR,A1,A2.A3.A4.A5 (have like 10more on my warrior tho..)
Explain your talent and glyph choices and alternatives:
Lets start off with Talents then.
[15] I Have [Soul Leech] as my lvl 15 talents because of the talent [Charred remains] and [grimoire of sacrifice], Soul leech gives me a huge shield everytime I cast my main spells(Incinerate,shadowburn,chaosbolts). My way of speccing my talent three makes Chaos bolt my main spell (SHORT VERISION I have soul leech for a huge shield to make it easyer for the healers smile)
[30] I choose Shadowfury as the 30talent because of fights like soc(where I can aoe stun the ghosts to buy us more time),xhul(Interupting 3 imps at the same time is no joke), and just in general fights with stunable mobs, shadowfury is an AoE stun and is really useful.
[45] as my lvl 45talents I choose soul link, gives me some "life steal" also puts me on 600k hp, 800k with void special (more than most tanks have haha), this makes it easyer for the healers and harder for me to die from a one shot.
[60] Choose [Burning Rush] for more mobility in every fight, as a destro warlock you kinda want to stand still and cast spells, meaning If there is a fight where I need to get from A - B I need to get there asap, utilizing portals and burning rush.
[75] Because of my lvl 100talent which is [Charred Remains] I choose [Grimoire of Sacrifice] as my 75 talent. Basicly means that I sacrifice my pet, gaining it ability (interrupt, stun, shield, purge, spank) and also increases my damage on my chaos bolts/shadowburn by 25%, and to top it off I regenerate 2% of my max health every 8sec, so win win right?
Could also go with [Grimoirce of Service] combined with [Demonic Servitude] to have 2 pets up at the same time, its an easyer rotation etc, more for beginners in my opinion, also you dont get the same dps, or [Cataclysm] for huge burst AoE(tho Charred Remains gives me an Chaos bolt AoE, so in most cases that would be better than using Cataclysm(for overall dps smile))
[90] As my 90 talents I choose [Archimonde's darkness] because Archimonde is the last boss this expansion. And because its the best talent to choose and manage my procs with smile [Kil'jaden's cunning] is good for movement fights, but losing out on the 30% crit I get while AD is active is just not worth it (in my opinion..) and [Mannaroth's Fury] is the most useless talent there is for Destro warlocks exept for farming lower tier mobs for money etc smile
[100] The final choice in my awesome three, well [Charred Remains] is my choice to go with [Grimoire of sacrifice]. I can cast more Chaos bolts because of the 200% more burning embers and also my CHAOS BOLTS IS AOE(LIKE THAFUCK???? ISNT THAT AWESOME)yeah so there is that. With my gear where atm I have (with buffs) 130% mastery, and alot of crit, well it makes my Chaos bolt with all my other procs hit for 300k's etc smile (highest so far on killrog is 1.4m, fun fun)
How do you check what your numbers are like?
I compare with other warlocks when I raid, mostly on archimonde hc pugs.
Where do you find new info about your class?
Forums and sites, sometimes I stalk methods warlocks etc to see what they do.
If you have geared alts, at which lvl can you play them?
I know my rotation on the warrior very good, on the hunter im avg. havent raidet much in hfc with any of them.
Do you know anyone from the guild?
No.
Previous guilds

Which guilds, roles, approximate dates, and why did you leave?
Nov 30, 2015 Cyberlockz joined guild Latinus Namus (Joined and did 2 mythic bosses, me and an old officer woman got off on the wrong foot, she didnt like my attitude and it ended with me not passing the trial. )
Nov 29, 2015 Cyberlockz left guild Hallowed
Nov 26, 2015 Cyberlockz changed guild SideFx with Hallowed (Sidefx co gm left and told me to join him in hallowed, Sidefx Gm kinda gave up so the guild was dead. joined Hallowed as a social, applied to their raiding team and got accepted tho I did not join because my friend sholick got denied, we both joined Latinus Namus)
Oct 7, 2015 Cyberlockz joined guild SideFx (With high hopes, alot of drama in the guild tho)
Oct 5, 2015 Cyberlockz left guild Azeroths Shadows (a good friend asked me to join their raiding to start on mythic soon, so I left early to not get to attached to AS)
Oct 1, 2015 Cyberlockz changed guild NeXion with Azeroths Shadows(left to start my raiding experience)
Apr 23, 2015 Cyberlockz joined guild NeXion (social guild, took me in when I was a noob and showed me a few bosses normal brf)

Where did you hear about us?

/2

Why should we pick you?

Im a warlock, the master of chaos and controlling pets. Started to play warlock as my first character ever just because I like to be a mage, but warlocks had cooler abilities like shadowbolt and chaosbolt, and ofc rain of fire. My main spec is Destuction and I feel that I've mastered this spec, tho I always want to become better if I can. Destruction rocks aoe in Hfc, and I just love the havoc spell. I shouldnt be, but right now im using destro on all the bosses because I dont have the knowledge I need to surpass my destro dps as affli/demonology.. I do however have a affliction off spec and know what talents to use for what fight. Demonology I direcly suck at and hate playing, but if I have to for the guild then I will do it. How I understand if more the maximum dps etc I would need to play destro for assault, affli for reaver, council then destro again for kilrog, affli OR destro on gorefiend where both works fine, demonology on kromrok for the ring and aoe burst(tho I'd prefer going destro(wouldnt be MUCH difference)), destro for iskar, socretar and xhuul, affli for zakuun, destro/demonology for mannaroth and destro/affli for archimonde. what do I bring to the raid over others tho, well first of all I dont know the "Others" but I bring high dps, alot of class knowledge and will, I come prepared with flasks, personal food, potions and runes, also I usually always know the tactics for the boss fight (watch 2min guides, fatboss,methods guides). I got alot of time, and play alot.

Anything else you wanna add?
Kinda added it above, ty for your time! battletag is: Cyberlockz#2359
Edited 04 Dec, 2015 02:12
04 Dec, 2015 01:41
Nice twist with the wowprogress history copy/paste!

Usually guilds are hesitating with trying out very fresh WoW gamers for the last quarter of the mythic HfC bosses. Though the combination of our chat in-game and what you write here tells me that you might be different than the average gamer. So I'd like to try you out and see if your words fit your gaming.

If everything goes well we will have a good deal. After all we are investing in ppl. Not their gear or history.

Welcome to us! And may Sinbad be mercy on your avatar.

Register or login to create to post a reply.